v3.9 released on 12/6/22 at 4:55 AM
New Features & Enhancements 🚀
- The Curriculum Area field label has been renamed to “Area of Need” in both the Goal Detail and Edit Goal views.
- The Current Mastery field label has been renamed to “Current Progress” in both the Goal Detail and Edit view on the Goals tab in students’ profiles.
- Visual changes have been made to the following buttons throughout LiftEd: Create, Add New, Bulk Actions, Import, Save Activity, Add Goals, Actions.
- Hovering over fields in the IEP Goals table in the “Goals” tab of student profiles will display a full description.
- The Class page will now include the correct number of student goals in each status, as expected.
- The “My Staff’s” tab will no longer appear for users with the Assistant/Aide role, as expected.
- Phase change line labels will now appear directly on the phase change line by default. After selecting a phase change line, the full details, including line label, notes, date, and author will display.
- The library page will no longer appear for paraprofessional staff. Only teachers, therapists, BCBAs, and Administrators will have access to the “My Library” and “District Library” pages for Activities & Behaviors. This is a new user permissions fix.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow
We want to hear from you!
To request features, upvote existing feature requests, or report bugs/issues in LiftEd, please click/tap the orange chat icon in the LiftEd app, scroll down in the widget: