released on November 21, 2022 at 6:53 am EST
- Resolved: Selecting "Save & End Observation" didn't work every time.
- Resolved: Previous notes entered while tracking a "Duration" behavior are not cleared for new observation
Known Issues (We are currently working on)⚒️
These are top priority bugs reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on and can be expected for released in LiftEd during the week of Nov 21st.
- Activity targets reverting back to "Not Introduced" phase even after the phase has been changed to "Teaching", "Mastered" or another phase.
- Future (Not yet being taught)targets displaying in activity tracking sessions. Users need to only see only current targets being taught
- IEP Goal Subject not displaying on the IEP goal in student profile
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow
We want to hear from you!
To request features, upvote existing feature requests, or report bugs/issues in LiftEd, please click/tap the orange chat icon in the LiftEd app, scroll down in the widget: