released on November 17, 2022 at 6:59 am EST
New Features & Enhancements 🚀
- During activity tracking sessions, you will no longer click the crown icon to mark a target as mastered. We have consolidated the user experience, to use on the "..." kabob menu button on the far right of each target to change the phase of a target (to mastered or any other phase).
- After a target has been mastered, the crown icon will still show as green and display the mastered date below it.
- To unmaster or delete a mastered phase change, you will navigate to the target's graph, click/tap on the mastered phase change line, click/tap delete.
- Resolved: Behaviors with "duration" type were not saving if notes were included on the observation. The save & end observation button would not work.
- Resolved: Incorrect behavior date displayed if you following the behavior tracking work flow:
- Start tracking a Behavior
- Select any date in the past
- Click pause
- Close behavior panel and reopen
- The date would show today's date, instead of the past date you selected.
- Resolved: Students' grade level showing as "None" or "Undefined" throughout the app
- Resolved: Reset Password flow from User Profile page was not e-mailing the verification code.
Known Issues (We are currently working on)⚒️
These are top priority bugs reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on and can be expected for released in LiftEd during the week of Nov 21st.
- Activity targets reverting back to "Not Introduced" phase even after the phase has been changed to "Teaching", "Mastered" or another phase.
- Future (Not yet being taught)targets displaying in activity tracking sessions. Users need to only see only current targets being taught
- IEP Goal Subject not displaying on the IEP goal in student profile
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow
We want to hear from you!
To request features, upvote existing feature requests, or report bugs/issues in LiftEd, please click/tap the orange chat icon in the LiftEd app, scroll down in the widget: