v3.11 released on 12/21/22 at 3:30PM EST
New Features & Improvements🌟
- The Goal column in the Goals data table of student profiles can now be searched and filtered using keywords.
- After creating a new Tracking Session, the drop-down list on the upper left-hand side is now, “All Classes & Caseloads”. Students can be filtered by any class or caseload within your school and/or district.
- A question mark icon has been added to the Tracking Session Details page. Hovering over the icon will display the following message, “If you are not seeing a student who has a profile on LiftEd, the student has not been rostered to a class or caseload. A district admin or school admin must add the student(s) to your class or caseload for the students to appear on this list.”
Bug Fixes ⚒️
- When creating a tracking session, the issue preventing some students from appearing in the full list of available students has been resolved. All students will appear in the tracking session as expected.
- The issue causing the Grade Level to populate as “none” for some students when creating a new session has been resolved.
- The text in the Tracking Session Details’ “All” field has been changed to “Select All” for a better understanding of the feature.
- The email address in the default error messages has been changed FROM support@liftedapp TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow
We want to hear from you!
To request features, upvote existing feature requests, or report bugs/issues in LiftEd, please click/tap the orange chat icon in the LiftEd app, scroll down in the widget: