Lifted v. 3.2.5 was released on June 17, 2021, at 8 PM.
With summer break quickly approaching we are presenting some behavior tracking sunshine before you hit the beach! ☀️
You can now view behavior graphs from the student profile.
This build included the following improvements:
- Saving time on an edited data point
- Assigning behavior to "all" or multiple students
- Updating student name across the platform
- Deactivated staff removed from "assign to" dropdown
We have continued to improve notifications and alerts. You will receive a notification for the following:
- If another LiftEd user is making profile updates or tracking data on the same student you are currently collecting data for
- If an identical target behavior has been assigned more than once to the same student
- You are exiting out of behavior tracker screen, you will be prompted to save data
Happy Tracking! 📈