v3.16.1 released on 2/16/23 at 10:00AM EST
New Features & Improvements🌟
- A notification will display on the Tracking Sessions page when users are offline and will notify users when they are back online.
Bug Fixes ⚒️
- The “Email” field is no longer case sensitive when logging in or resetting a password. Users can enter their email address with upper or lowercase letters.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow