v3.14.1 released on 1/19/23 at 3:30PM EST
Bug Fixes ⚒️
- The issue causing the status of existing targets to revert to “Not Introduced” when editing activity has been resolved. Only new targets will have a current phase of “Not Introduced,” as expected.
- Phase Change Lines will now appear on a graph with the current phase labeled, as expected.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow
We want to hear from you!
To request features, upvote existing feature requests, or report bugs/issues in LiftEd, please click/tap the orange chat icon in the LiftEd app, scroll down in the widget: