v3.13 released on 1/05/23 at 3:30PM EST
New Features & Improvements🌟
- Visual improvements have been made to Behavior graphs to prevent the date picker from being covered.
Bug Fixes ⚒️
- When adding and saving a new goal in a student’s profile, goals will now be created as expected.
- Students’ full names will now display in the Behaviors tab.
- When duplicating, saving, or deleting behaviors, the name will now display in the notification bar at the top of the screen.
- An error message will no longer display on a student page after opening a link in the mobile view.
- The error in the password reset link is fixed.
- All global alerts will now auto-disappear.
Top Priority Feature Requests & Enhancements
These are top priority requests reported by LiftEd users that our engineering team is working on next:
- Graphing enhancements
- Tracking session summaries with target level data, prompts used, etc
- Creating new tracking sessions 10x faster
- Assigning activities and behaviors to students 10x faster
- Behavior progress / graph report PDF export
- Improved prompt level tracking
- Seeing behavior observation summaries for each behavior from student profile
- Improved mastery workflow
We want to hear from you!
To request features, upvote existing feature requests, or report bugs/issues in LiftEd, please click/tap the orange chat icon in the LiftEd app, scroll down in the widget: